"Dairy Production Technician" means a person who operates and maintains farm equipment that sustains farm sanitation, herd health and breeding; feeds the dairy herd, milks cows, and cares for calves.
THIS IS AN INACTIVE PROGRAM
If you are already enrolled in this program, your credential will still be granted upon completion. Once a program is designated "inactive," ITA will not register new apprentices in the program. This program is inactive due to low support from industry.
If you have any questions or concerns about completing your program, please contact ITA Customer Service at (778) 328-8700; Toll Free +1 866-660-6011 or by email at email@example.com.
- Effective July 1, 2020, the Dairy Production Technician 1 program will be inactivated. Please see OPSN 2019 014 for details.
- The Apprenticeship Pathway in BC is now closed to registration. However, the Challenge route is still available to those eligible until July 1, 2021.
Challenge Certification/Recognize Prior Experience
- How to Apply
- Download(PDF 80.54 KB)
- Application Form
- Personal information and exams scheduling information (for challenge option)
- Download(PDF 56.17 KB)
- Employer Declaration
- Document of relevant work experience
- Download(PDF 43.71 KB)
- Statutory Declaration
- Attestation for self-employment/work experience when employer cannot be contacted
- Download(PDF 122.63 KB)