*To register for this program you must hold either a Welder – Certificate of Qualification with Interprovincial Red Seal Endorsement OR a Welder B – Certificate of Qualification with Interprovincial Red Seal Endorsement. This advanced level of training will appear as an endorsement on the original Welder Certificate of Qualification.
Multi-Process Alloy Welding (MPAW) is the former Specialty Metals Endorsement program. The MPAW Endorsement enables a welder to weld specialized alloys, by any manual welding process, in any position, and such other work as is usually done by a Red Seal Certified Welder.
For more information on the Welder program please refer to the Welder program page.
- March 31, 2017: OPSN 2016 014 (New Program Outline in effect)
- Note: Changes to the Welder program have impacted MPAW endorsement training content. Please refer to the Outline review details attached to the OPSN.
- OPSN Archives
- If you have any questions, please contact ITA Customer Service
Endorsement Exam Updates
Endorsement Exam Information
Challenge Certification/Recognize Prior Experience
- How to Apply
- Download(PDF 260.34 KB)
- Application Form
- Personal information and exams scheduling information (for challenge option)
- Download(PDF 173.84 KB)
- Employer Declaration
- Document of relevant work experience
- Download(PDF 85.86 KB)
- Statutory Declaration
- Attestation for self-employment/work experience when employer cannot be contacted
- Download(PDF 112.17 KB)